SomeHelp is free, simple IT help desk software which helps your IT team/support desk manage and administrate support calls from your own organisation's users or your customers. It has been deliberately designed for simplicity of use and although it is rich in features, if you do want the most sophisticated solution available then this may not be the database for you!
- Record all calls and caller information
- Automatically send emails to Callers and Support Staff when a new call is added and when a Call is resolved
Instantly see any unresolved calls
- Record multiple actions against each call to show what has been done
- Link documents, files and web URLs to calls for one-click automatic retrieval
- Produce reports on outstanding calls and call statistics, and export data to Excel/Word for further analysis
- Access and query an automatically built Knowledge Base of all your callers' previous problems and find the solutions and answers which you gave before
- Record additional information on callers including details on their PC configuration, other assets and contact details
- Add your own User Defined Fields and more. And it runs on a stand-alone PC or a local area network.